A Touch of Magnificence
Celebrating magnificent gardens, this six-day tour immerses you in royal estates, private residences and the grandest floral displays. The tour runs at a leisurely pace, showcasing the rural splendour of England. It is a holiday packed with exclusive experiences, showing you gardens not open to the public and stories that stir the soul.
This is quintessential England for garden lovers looking for a uniquely memorable holiday.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY REMAINING - PLEASE CONTACT US TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
Enjoy a tour at Highgrove Estate, the home of HRH Prince Charles
Admire the wonders of Highclere Castle, famous as the home of Lord Grantham and the setting for Downton Abbey
Enjoy an exclusive tour of Lord and Lady Lansdowne's private garden at Bowood House
Escape the crowds with private pre-opening tours of Abbey House Gardens and Iford Manor
Dine at Restaurant Hywel Jones, a Michelin-starred restaurant at Lucknam Park
6 nights' luxury accommodation in 5* hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,700 per person
Single occupancy: £4,200
- 6 nights’ 5* luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, two afternoon teas and three dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).