Charming Cotswolds & The Chelsea Flower Show
17 - 23 May 2021
Nothing encapsulates old English charm like the glorious Cotswolds where pretty villages abound and bucolic rolling hills lie underneath an expanse of sky. And amidst it all sit some of the greatest gardens in England.
Join us on this spectacular tour visiting gardens old and new, all after a delightful visit to the Chelsea Flower Show on the exclusive Members’ Only Day.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - PLEASE CONTACT US TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
Delight in the Members' Only Day of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show including a traditional champagne afternoon tea
Discover Hidcote Manor, the extraordinary and pioneering garden of Major Lawrence Johnston
Indulge in a private tour and lunch at Barnsley House, home of the late garden designer, Rosemary Verey
Stroll a selection of exquisite private gardens, gainig insight and inspiration from their owners and gardeners
Six nights' accommodation in handpicked luxury hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double / Twin occupancy: £3,900 per person
Single occupancy: £4,400
- Six nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, one afternoon tea and four dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided as part of the tour
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except for American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions.