The Chelsea Flower Show Extended Experience
This is the ultimate Chelsea Flower Show experience for genuine garden lovers. We have carefully curated and combined our Iconic Kent & Sussex tour with our Charming Cotswolds tour to create a luxury extended tour showcasing the best gardens in England. From grand estates to intimate rural retreats, and revolutionary gardens that break all of the rules, this tour has it all. We see the vast range in English garden styles over the centuries and the impact that English gardeners have had on pioneering landscape design throughout the world.
Exclusive entrance to the Member’s Only day at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show with champagne afternoon tea included
Private tour and dinner at Highgrove Estate, home to HRH Prince Charles
Private tour with lunch at the Michelin-star Gravetye Manor, once home to William Robinson
Lunch at Barnsley House, home of the late garden designer, Rosemary Verey
Private morning tour of Great Dixter, before it opens to the public for the day
Private tour of Iford & the Harold Peto Garden, before opening hours
Boating on Hever Lake, childhood home of Anne Boleyn
15 nights 4-5* accommodation
Luxury coach travel
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £6,450 per person
Single occupancy: £6,990*
- 15 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury coach travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Members’ Only tickets to RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, five lunches and nine dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary, as well as for the driver
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses incl. phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
*Please note, we have a limited number of single occupancy rooms available.
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (including American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this extended Chelsea Flower Show tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).