Great Gardens of Cornwall
17 - 24 April 2022
Cornwall gardens are famed for exciting, rare and unusual plants and trees, mixing subtropical splendour with old English romance. They are most alive in spring, blooming with extravagance, backdropped by manor houses and rugged coastal cliffs.
Join Violets and Tea as we celebrate the great Cornwall gardens enjoying exclusive access of the most historically and horticulturally important gardens in this beautiful corner of England.
Welcome to a tour of surprises and stately scenes.
Delight in a private drinks’ reception and tour at Caerhays Castle
Take a scenic flight to the Isles of Scilly to visit the extraordinary Tresco Abbey Garden
Stand in awe at the amazing island world of St Michael's Mount
Enjoy an exclusive tour of the Lost Gardens of Heligan, hearing tales of its remarkable restoration
Admire Stourhead, the greatest example of an Arcadian garden in England
Seven nights' stay in handpicked, boutique accommodation
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double / Twin occupancy: £4,400 per person
Single occupancy: £5,000
- Seven nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Return scenic flights to the Isles of Scilly
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, four lunches, one afternoon tea and four dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided as part of the tour
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights (except those stated in itinerary), passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions.