Cornwall’s Best Gardens
Cornwall gardens are famed for exciting, rare and unusual plants and trees, mixing subtropical splendour with old English romance. They are most alive in spring, blooming with extravagance, backdropped by manor houses and coastal cliffs.
This one-week tour celebrates the best Cornwall gardens, including various gardens usually closed to the public. Estate owners are often our guides and the floral diversity is greater than anywhere else in the world.
Welcome to a tour of surprises and stately scenes.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY REMAINING - PLEASE CONTACT US TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
Experience a drinks reception and guided tour of a private castle with the owner
Scenic flight to the Isles of Scilly to visit the extraordinary Tresco Abbey Garden
Exclusive tour of the amazingly restored Lost Gardens of Heligan
Private tours of Trebah Garden and Glendurgan, guided by the creators' son Mr Charles Fox
Dinner at Driftwood, a Michelin star restaurant along The Roseland Heritage Coast
7 nights of handpicked, exclusive accommodation
Luxury minibus travel
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,900 per person
Single occupancy: £4,400
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Return scenic flights between Newquay and St Mary's airports
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches and four dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights (except those stated in itinerary), passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).