Cotswold Gardens in Colour
Cotswold gardens are simply heavenly! Splashes of dazzling colours and tempered pastels against a background of gloriously bucolic green.
Join us on this special tour where we celebrate colour in the garden, focussing on Cotswold gardens with sophisticated usage of colour. And to make this tour even more special, we spend a day with BBC Gardeners' World presenter and award-winning Chelsea Flower Show designer, Nick Bailey. On the success of Nick's book '365 Days of Colour', he will be providing us with a masterclass on how to use colour in the garden.
Prepare to be inspired!
LIMITED AVAILABILITY REMAINING - PLEASE CONTACT US TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
Join Nick Bailey and Christina Williams at the glorious Coughton Court for a masterclass in using colour in the garden
Uncover Hidcote Manor, the extraordinary and pioneering garden of Major Lawrence Johnston
Enjoy a private tour and lunch at Barnsley House, home of the late garden designer, Rosemary Verey
Revel in glorious roses with a private tour of the late David Austin's garden
6 nights accommodation in 4 and 5* luxurious, boutique hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,750 per person
Twin occupancy: £3,750 per person
Single occupancy: £4,250
- 6 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, one afternoon teas and five dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
By booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).