Charming Cotswolds & The Chelsea Flower Show
Honey-hued homesteads and bucolic landscapes set the scene on this intimate tour of the finest Cotswolds gardens. Going behind the scenes we bask in the inimitability of gardens big and small, combining personal experiences with old-world English charm. Think secret walled gardens, 17th Century manors, romantic settings and exquisite champagne afternoon tea. After a celebration of the Cotswolds we spend an indulgent day at the members only day of RHS Chelsea Flower Show, enjoying this world-famous annual spectacle.
Indulge on champagne afternoon tea at the exclusive, members only day at the Chelsea Flower Show
Uncover Hidcote Manor, the extraordinary and pioneering garden of Major Lawrence Johnston
Enjoy a private tour and lunch at Barnsley House, home of the late garden designer, Rosemary Verey
Enjoy beautiful private gardens with their owners and gardeners
6 nights accommodation in 4 and 5* boutique luxury hotels
Luxury minibus travel
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,650 per person
Single occupancy: £4,150
- 6 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, two afternoon teas and two dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).