Great Estates of Derbyshire & the Hampton Court Garden Festival
1 - 7 July 2021
Weathered stone, pastoral landscapes and verdant hills set the scene on this intimate tour of the finest English estates and historic gardens in Derbyshire. A superb tour exploring the rich history of English Aristocracy who created family gardens designed to impress. Think walled gardens, sweeping landscapes and romantic settings.
End the tour with the Members’ Only Day at the RHS Hampton Court Garden Festival.
Experience the exclusive Members’ Only Day at the RHS Hampton Court Garden Festival
Discover the impressive and stately Chatsworth House, home of the Duke of Devonshire
Step back in time at the exquisite Haddon Hall, held within the same family since the 12th Century
Stroll the halls of the historic, towering Hardwick Hall as it reveals its wonders around each new corner
Delight at the stunning Cottesbrooke Hall with a garden recently designed by Arne Maynard
Enjoy a delicious feast at the Michelin-starred Fischers’ of Baslow Hall
Relax with six nights’ accommodation in boutique hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double / Twin occupancy: £3,850 per person
Single occupancy: £4,350
- Six nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury coach travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for the tour
- Breakfast daily, four lunches, two afternoon teas and three dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour of grand estates and English gardens, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions.