Enchanting Cotswolds & The Chelsea Flower Show
26 May - 1 June 2021
Idyllic villages, golden stone houses and rolling hills create the warmest of welcomes on this exceptional tour of enchanting Cotswold gardens. We blend inspiration, luxury and royalty (yes, Highgrove!) to provide a memorable experience encapsulating the quintessential English feel. And all of this after a day indulging at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Join us on this truly delightful tour of some of Violets & Tea’s personal favourites.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY REMAINING - PLEASE CONTACT US TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
Enjoy a champagne afternoon tea at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Take a tour of the world-renowned Highgrove Estate, the private home of HRH Prince Charles
Enjoy a pre-opening, private tour of Iford Manor, an exceptional Italianate garden
Revel in the exclusivity of private gardens meeting owners and gardeners for added inspiration
Dine in a Michelin-starred restaurant in the quaint 'chocolate box' village of Castle Combe
Six nights accommodation in luxurious boutique five-star hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,900 per person
Twin occupancy: £4,150 per person
Single occupancy: £4,400
- Six nights’ handpicked five-star accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, two afternoon teas and four dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions.