The English Rose – FULLY BOOKED
Is there any flower more iconic than the English rose? The rose is deeply rooted in English history. Its first use as a royal heraldic badge can be traced back to Edward I in the 13th Century, and it is has been the national flower of England since the infamous Wars of the Roses during the 15th Century.
Join us on this exquisite tour of English rose gardens that encapsulate centuries of England’s love affair with this charming flower. This is truly a tour tailored to stimulate and satisfy all of your senses.
THIS TOUR IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Please contact us if you would like to be added to a wait list.
Private tour with afternoon tea in the garden at Coughton Court
Private morning tour of Ragley Hall, before it opens to the public for the day
Picnic in the grounds of Wightwick Manor, an extraordinary example of the Arts and Crafts movement
Sip pimms and relax during an evening cruise on the River Thames
Stay at Cliveden House where Meghan Markle stayed the night before her marriage to Prince Harry
Private tour of Floris London, purveyors of perfumes to the Queen
6 nights 4-5* accommodation
Luxury coach travel
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,500 per person
Single occupancy: £3,800*
- 6 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury coach travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, two afternoon teas and four dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary, as well as for the driver
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses incl. phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
*Please note, we have a limited number of single occupancy rooms available.
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (including American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this English rose iconic tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).