The Garden Inspiration Tour
We are excited to announce this inspiring tour for all garden lovers and those seeking garden inspiration. We visit iconic English gardens that have shaped garden design globally over the last century. And meet with owners of exceptional private gardens to see how they created their own masterpieces.
Best of all, we will attend a fascinating workshop with one of England's leading contemporary garden designer's and writers.
Warning, this is a tour that will inspire!
Private morning tour of Great Dixter, before it opens to the public for the day
Garden masterclass with an internationally recognised garden designer and writer
Exclusive tours of exceptional private gardens, meeting the garden owners and designers
Afternoon tea at iconic Fortnum & Mason
Private tour with lunch at the Michelin-star Gravetye Manor, once home to William Robinson
Private tour of Floris London, purveyors of perfumes to the Queen
6 nights 4-5* accommodation
Luxury coach travel
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,350 per person
Single occupancy: £3,750*
- 6 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury coach travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events including guided tours, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, four lunches, one afternoon tea and two dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary, as well as driver
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses incl. phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
*Please note, we have a limited number of single occupancy rooms available.
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (including American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour of grand estates and English gardens, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).
To find out how much our guests enjoyed their tours,
please click the link to Trust Pilot below.