Grand Estates & English Gardens – FULLY BOOKED
A beautiful tour of grand estates, intimate manors and English gardens designed to impress and to be enjoyed. This is a tour that encompasses England’s rich history, telling the story of dynastic families that have influenced England's political, intellectual and artistic persuasions over the centuries. We see the impact more recent events of the 20th century have had on the estates and how the present custodians are managing the estates and gardens to secure their future. And, of course, we view enchanting English gardens along the way.
THIS TOUR IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Private tour of Spencer House, owned by the family of Diana, Princess of Wales
Exclusive, private tour of Cottesbrooke Hall on a public-free day
Exclusive tour of a private estate conducted by the family themselves
Afternoon tea in the private dining room at Chatsworth Estate
'Taste the Seasons' seven course tasting dinner with wine pairings at Fischer’s at Baslow, a one star Michelin restaurant
Private tour of Floris London, purveyors of perfumes to the Queen
6 nights 4-5* accommodation
Luxury coach travel
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,450 per person
Single occupancy: £3,750*
- 6 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury coach travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, one afternoon tea and four dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary, as well as for the driver
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses incl. phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
*Please note, we have a limited number of single occupancy rooms available.
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (including American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour of grand estates and English gardens, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).