The Hampton Court Flower Show
Blending stunning gardens with an exclusive flower show experience, this seven-day tour is the perfect balance of relaxed exploration and inspiring sights.
Settle into the Cotswolds, wandering private gardens with the owners and celebrating the quintessence of rural England. Explore charming villages, relax in bucolic settings, and find tranquility along with floral splendour. Then attend the preview evening of the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show, experiencing all its beauty before the crowds arrive.
Avoid the crowds at the evening preview of the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show
Visit Hidcote Manor and Blenheim Palace, two of England's most famed estates
Exclusive tours of private gardens, led by their owners
Walk in the footsteps of royalty at the exquisite Cliveden House
Sip Pimms and relax during an evening cruise on the River Cruise
7 nights of charming 4* and 5* accommodation
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,800 per person
Single occupancy: £4,200
- 7 nights’ 4 and 5* accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, two afternoon teas and three dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).