Summer Treasures & the Hampton Court Garden Festival
30 June - 6 July 2021
Settle into the Cotswolds, wandering private gardens and celebrating the quintessence of rural England. Explore charming villages and find tranquillity along with floral splendour. Then attend the preview evening of the RHS Hampton Court Garden Festival, experiencing all the sights before the crowds arrive.
The perfect balance of relaxed exploration and inspiration!
Be the first to enjoy the wonderful RHS Hampton Court Garden Festival at the preview evening
Marvel at Hidcote Manor, the revolutionary garden beloved the world over
Experience the grandeur of Blenheim Palace set within a sweeping Capability Brown landscape
Explore behind the scenes at Coughton Court with a private tour
Luxuriate in exclusive tours of private gardens, led by their owners and gardeners
Sip Pimms and relax during an evening cruise on the River Cruise
Six nights of luxurious, boutique accommodation
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double / twin occupancy: £3,900 per person
Single occupancy: £4,400
- Six nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, two afternoon teas and three dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions.