Iconic Kent, Sussex & The Chelsea Flower Show
Join us on this tour of iconic gardens in Kent and Sussex where we visit gardens that have influenced and shaped garden design all over the world. We end the tour with a visit to the Member’s Only day at the world-renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Exclusive entrance to the Member’s Only day at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show with champagne afternoon tea included
Private tour with lunch at the Michelin-star Gravetye Manor, once home to William Robinson
Private morning tour of Great Dixter, before it opens to the public for the day
Boating on Hever Lake, childhood home of Anne Boleyn
7 nights 4-5* accommodation
Luxury coach travel
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,500 per person
Single occupancy: £3,800*
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Deluxe coach travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Members’ Only tickets to RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, one afternoon tea, four dinners and drinks, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary, as well as for the driver
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses incl. phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
*Please note, we have a limited number of single occupancy rooms available.
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (including American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this iconic tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).