Sussex, Sissinghurst & the Chelsea Flower Show
Start your relaxing, handcrafted holiday with a decadent champagne afternoon tea at the world-renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Then travel to bucolic Sussex to immerse yourself in the finest gardens of them all, just as they come into spring bloom.
Join us as we visit the world's most cherished garden at Sissinghurst and enjoy exceptional gardens, old and new, on this glorious tour.
Indulge on champagne afternoon tea at the world-renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Explore private gardens meeting their inspiring owners
Enjoy the revolutionary Sissinghurst Castle Garden, one of the most celebrated gardens in England
Admire the history of the Chelsea Physic Garden, a hidden gem within London
Savour lunch at the Michelin-starred Gravetye Manor
Relax in the award-winning spa at Alexander House
6 nights of luxurious 5* accommodation
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,750 per person
Twin occupancy: £4,000 per person
Single occupancy: £4,250
- 6 nights’ luxury 5* accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, one afternoon tea and three dinners, as stated in itinerary, plus some refreshments
- Access to Alexander House Hotel spa facilities
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including hotel spa treatments, phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).