Delight in the Lake District
13 - 19 June 2021
Glorious lakes, cob cottages, drystone walls and rolling fells; is there a more beautiful place than England’s Lake District? Departing from Edinburgh, traverse the northern countryside so beloved by William Wordsworth and Beatrix Potter.
Enjoy the sweeping views, relax and luxuriate in this tour of Lake District garden delights.
Relish a private visit to Gresgarth Hall, home of famed garden designer, Arabella Lennox-Boyd
Marvel at Levens Hall, England's oldest extant garden and home to the world’s oldest topiary garden
Enjoy exclusive tours of award-winning private gardens, meeting their owners and gardeners
Take a trip down memory lane with a tour of Beatrix Potter’s beloved home and garden
Explore beautiful Lake Windermere and its surrounds the old-fashioned way with steam power
Six nights’ stay in luxurious, boutique accommodation
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double / twin occupancy: £3,900 per person
Single occupancy: £4,400
- Six nights’ luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, one afternoon tea and four dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided as part of the tour
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except for American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions.