Late Season Colour
Fiery late season colour and opulent estates abound on our last tour for year. Contrasting historic estates and contemporary masterpieces, we visit the best gardens in Yorkshire and marvel in their historical tales and the ambitions of their creators.
While the world may end with a whimper, these gardens certainly end the season with a bang!
Admire Castle Howard, one of England's finest stately homes
Take a guided tour of Spencer House, the London family home of Princess Diana
Embrace the beauty of Newby Hall & Garden on a private tour of this extensive Robert Adam estate
Go on a private tour of the ground-breaking, contemporary garden at Scampston Hall
Indulge on champagne afternoon tea at the iconic Fortnum & Mason
6 nights' of 5* accommodation in handpicked hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,600 per person
Single occupancy: £4,100
- 6 nights’ 5* luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, two afternoon teas and four dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).