Late Season Colour
12 - 18 September 2021
Visiting gardens specifically chosen for their stunning displays late in the growing season, this is a glorious tour of Sussex and Kent. Fiery colours and swaying grasses will make their appearance amongst more traditional garden features. This is perhaps one of the most stunning of our garden tours UK.
Join us on this spectacular final hurrah before the autumnal months set in.
Step back in time to Hever Castle, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn and delight in the award-winning gardens, designed to impress
Explore Great Dixter on a private tour before it opens to the public for the day
Marvel at the stunning Sissinghurst Castle Garden, beloved the world over
Experience exclusive private gardens with their owners learning about their inspirations
Savour a private tour with lunch at the Michelin-starred Gravetye Manor
Six nights of handpicked, boutique hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double / twin occupancy: £3,850 per person
Single occupancy: £4,350
- Six nights’ luxury four- and five-star accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, one afternoon tea and five dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.