Private Gardens of the Cotswolds & The Chelsea Flower Show
Nothing encapsulates old English charm like the honey-hued Cotswolds. And at Violets & Tea, we invite you to experience this charm in style. We visit beautiful iconic and private gardens before returning to our very own private, 15th Century luxury manor with award-winning, landscaped gardens. So sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of tea, or perhaps a gin, while gazing over bucolic country scenes.
And if that is not tantalising enough, we end the tour with a visit to the world-renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Indulge on champagne afternoon tea at the world-renowned Chelsea Flower Show
Discover private gardens of the Cotswolds meeting their owners and gardeners and hearing behind-the-scenes tales of their creation
Enjoy a private tour and lunch at Barnsley House, home of the late garden designer, Rosemary Verey
Uncover Hidcote Manor, the extraordinary and pioneering garden of Major Lawrence Johnston
Watch the sun set over bucolic countryside from Temple Guiting Manor, our own private, luxury manor house with award-winning gardens
Luxury minibus travel
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,750 per person
Twin occupancy: £4,000 per person
Single occupancy: £4,250
- 6 nights’ luxury, hand-picked accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, one afternoon tea and four dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).