Spring Treasures & the Chelsea Flower Show
13 - 19 May 2021
Immerse yourself in the finest spring gardens of them all, just as they come into bloom. This luxury tour is handcrafted to celebrate the pioneers and their gardens, from the home of William Robinson to Christopher Lloyd. Cruise between London and a soporific countryside, taking in all manner of grand gardens and botanical heritage.
And if that was not enough, there is the RHS Chelsea Flower Show as well, with a spot of champagne afternoon tea to celebrate your holiday. Discover more about one of our favourite garden tours UK below.
Experience the world-famous RHS Chelsea Flower Show on the exclusive Member’s Only Day with a champagne afternoon tea
Explore Great Dixter on a private tour before it opens to the public for the day
Marvel at the stunning Sissinghurst Castle Garden, beloved the world over
Admire the details of Parham House with a private tour of the extraordinary Elizabethan manor house and walled garden
Savour a private tour with lunch at the Michelin-starred Gravetye Manor
Six nights of handpicked, boutique hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double / twin occupancy: £3,850 per person
Single occupancy: £4,350
- Six nights’ luxury four- and five-star accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, two afternoon teas and three dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions.