Cotswold Gardens in Summer Bloom
19 - 25 June 2022
Cotswold gardens are simply heavenly! Splashes of dazzling colours and tempered pastels against a background of gloriously bucolic green.
Join us on this special tour where we celebrate floriferous blooms in the summer garden at some of Violet & Tea's personal favourite gardens. Go behind the scenes meeting owners and gardeners for added inspiration on this breathtaking tour.
Prepare to be inspired!
Enjoy behind-the-scene tours of exquisite private English estates with unfolding centuries of history
Uncover Hidcote Manor, the extraordinary and pioneering garden of Lawrence Johnston
Stroll the charming grounds of Bourton House garden, recipient of Christies / HHA Garden of the Year
Delight in the exquixite gardens of Kiftsgate Court, home to the largest rose in England
Six nights' accommodation in luxurious, boutique hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double / Twin occupancy: £4,100 per person
Single occupancy: £4,600
- Six nights' luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, one afternoon tea and three dinners
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided
- Return airport transfers (please see our Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.