Sussex in Spring & the Chelsea Flower Show
Immerse yourself in the finest English gardens of them all, just as they come into spring bloom. This luxury seven-night tour is handcrafted to celebrate the pioneers and their gardens, from the home of Willian Robinson to the late Gertrude Jekyll. You cruise between London and a soporific countryside, taking in all manner of grand gardens and botanical heritage.
And if that wasn’t enough there is the RHS Chelsea Flower Show as well, with a spot of champagne afternoon tea to start your holiday.
Indulge on champagne afternoon tea at the world-renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Explore Great Dixter on a private tour before it opens to the public for the day
Marvel at the stunning Sissinghurst Castle Garden
Admire the details of Munstead Wood, home of the late Gertrude Jekyll
Savour a private tour with lunch at the Michelin-starred Gravetye Manor
7 nights of handpicked 4 and 5* accommodation
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £3,800 per person
Twin occupancy: £4,050 per person
Single occupancy: £4,300
- 7 nights’ luxury 4 and 5* accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, two lunches, one afternoon tea and four dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards. There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.
If you are interested in being a guest on this beautiful tour, please contact us by clicking on the links below.
Please note, by booking with us you confirm that you have read and agreed our Terms & Conditions (see link below).