Summer Delights of Yorkshire
26 June - 3 July 2022
Yorkshire is perhaps Violets and Tea’s favourite garden region in all of England - and that is saying a lot! Contrasting historic estates and contemporary masterpieces with intimate family gardens, we visit the best gardens in Yorkshire marvelling in the ambitions of their creators.
Come join us on this wonderful tour where every garden we visit is bound to take your breath away.
Admire magnificent Castle Howard, one of England's finest stately homes
Embrace the beauty of Newby Hall & Garden on a private tour of this stunning Queen Anne house and the extensive grounds
Explore the dramatic terraces of Parcevall Hall with views over the stunning Yorkshire Dales.
Enjoy Piet Oudolf's ground-breaking, contemporary garden at Scampston Hall
Indulge in a traditional afternoon tea at Luton Hoo, nestled within a historic Lancelot 'Capability' Brown landscape
Seven nights' five-star accommodation in handpicked hotels
We partner with select small, luxury hotels that provide exceptional levels of service, to ensure that our customers can experience a restful, comfortable evening after a day strolling through gardens.
Many of our hotels are old English homes and estates, offering charm as well as a few quirks. We hope that you enjoy these quirks as much as we do, as we feel they are part of the English experience.
Double occupancy: £4,500 per person
Single occupancy: £5,000
- Seven nights’ five-star luxury accommodation
- Luxury minibus travel with professional driver
- Entrance to all gardens and events, as stated in itinerary
- Guided tours of houses and gardens, as stated in itinerary
- Services of dedicated Tour Manager for duration of tour
- Breakfast daily, three lunches, one afternoon tea and four dinners, as stated in itinerary
- Gratuities and porterage for all meals and hotels provided, as stated in itinerary
- Return airport transfers (please see Terms & Conditions for details)
- Flights, passport and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Beverages and meals unless otherwise stated
- Pre- and post-tour accommodation
- Additional transfers
- Gratuities for Tour Manager
- Personal expenses including phone calls, snacks, laundry, etc
Payment is due in two parts. The non-refundable 20% deposit secures your place on the tour and is required at the time of booking. Final payment is required at least 10 weeks before the tour commencement date. We will send you a reminder for the final payment.
We accept payment by international bank transfer and all major debit and credit cards (except American Express). There is no additional charge levied for card payments. We do not store your payment details.
You are financially protected by Protected Trust Services when you book with us.